Welcome to Boating Syndication of Australia
"Already 4 new syndicate boats so far this year"
If you are new to BSA then here is a little introduction.....
BSA offers new and seasoned boat owners to an exciting and worry-free option in boat ownership. We facilitate the syndication of luxury boats and offer a superior and transparent management service that ensures our owners enjoy pleasurable boating on some of Australia’s fabulous waterways for a fraction of the normal cost and hassle.
We have managed more than 24 syndicated boats and understand what our customers need to ensure they enjoy their boating to its full potential. We have a 100% customer satisfaction rate to date, no other boat share company can say that.
We have a completely transparent costing process so each owner sees exactly where every cent is spent on their boat, NO HIDDEN COSTS or SURPRISES. None of our vessels are ever displayed as boat share vessels, no signage or advertising material onboard. It looks and feels like your own privately owned vessel [your guests will only know it's a syndicate vessel if you tell them].
The team of BSA look forward to introducing you to your best and most affordable boat owning experience available.
- 100% “walk on walk off” Service
- 10%, 20% and 25% ownerships in vessels
- Shares from only $25k
- BSA functions allow you to meet and get to know the other co-owners
- 33 guaranteed days usage per year plus UNLIMITED stand by days. [it’s your boat]
- Full 3 days intense training from our highly skilled staff
- Easy online booking system with a fair nomination process [no first come, first serve]
- All Linen, bath/swim towels, cutlery and crockery on board [just need clothes and food]
- Kayaks, Snorkels and goggles and Life Jackets on board for extra activities
- Most of our boats are fitted with Foxtel, X-box and Wireless Internet for your convenience
- NESPRESSO machine supplied
- All our boats are meticulously maintained and cleaned to the highest standard available
- 3 and 4 Year Terms. 10% of the resale amount returned to owners of the vessel once the term is up
- Private boat management available