How it works
BSA acts on behalf of clients to facilitate the syndication of boats ranging from 40ft-100ft. Boat syndications can range from four to 10 owners depending on how many days' boating you require.
BSA operates a highly transparent financial structure for clients. The normal practice in the industry is to charge a set fee each year to cover all costs. We believe this arrangement is often against the interests of clients, often disguising actual costs. BSA charges a set management fee and all other costs – such as berthing, maintenance and insurances - are split evenly between the owners, offering complete transparency and no additional mark-ups. All fees are quoted and finalised at the beginning of the three-year syndication period so you know exactly how much you will have to pay per annum.
Typical syndicate ownership:
10% boat shares
- 10 shares available in each boat
- Three-year ownership
- Net proceeds of the sale at term are divided evenly between owners, NO EXIT FEE.
- 33 days per year plus stand-by days
- Bookings are administered via an online booking system
- Full training provided
- Comprehensive boat management program
- Full engine manufacturer maintenance and service package
- Other options available such as four owners with 25% share each or buy an additional share for more time
BSA’s objective is to provide a premium boat management service throughout the term of the syndicate, ensuring maximum equity is retained in your boat.
How we achieve our objective:
- Constant preventative maintenance
- Attend to any mechanical issues outside of routine checks to avoid any further damage
- Attend to any large or minor repairs that can impact on devaluing your boat
- Regular communication with our clients to ensure complete client satisfaction
- We have a sensational team who deliver an exceptionally high standard of service and are available on a 24-hour basis
Benefits of our service
- Our experience – we understand what is required to ensure a syndicated vessel is immaculately maintained for each owner to enjoy
- We guarantee your boat will be immaculately clean, ready for each use with the entire necessary inventory including both fresh beach and bath towels
- We understand all syndicated owners want to gain a maximum return at the end of the contract and know that a quality management service is the key to success
- Our services can be validated by all of our clients
- 60 percent of all our clients came to us through referral
Management and cleaning services
Our standard management service includes:
- Refuelling vessel after each use (fuel costs are additional)
- Coordination with trades people for any work required and bulk negotiating to get the maximum trade discount
- Administration – processing accounts, client liaison
- A detailed cleaning program (including interior and exterior) after each use to ensure the boat is immaculately maintained and presented for each owner
- Linen, towels, coffee, tea all supplied for each owner
We endeavour to schedule all maintenance between 6am and 9am to eliminate any interruption to boat owners.